Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hi all!!!

Hey all. Here's my update about the plan I have to kill myself to get in shape. :)

So I'm kind of proud of myself because I have kept running during school - now we just have to see if I can make it through the first round of midterms!

It's been interesting running, and every time I go up a level I feel like I'm about to die during the last 10 or so minutes. (I'm on week four - run 2 min, walk 3) Then I do it all again two days later. Sometimes I think about running 6 miles and it seems crazy. Then I think about Allison running 20 miles and I don't feel so bad. ;)

My best run was a few weeks ago. It was in the field house and I was on my game. I stayed strong throughout my entire workout and felt great when it was over. The weather wasn't even horrible, so waiting for the bus to get me home wasn't bad.

I can't wait until Mother Nature decides to lighten up and I can run outside again. The track just doesn't work as well for me.

That's all for now. Good luck to all you ladies!!!!

No comments: